Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

All Things Work Together for Good

 
There are times when you feel like the trial in front of you is bigger than what you can handle. You know what I am talking about, we've all been there. When you are in the center of that trial it seems like you are never going to see the end of it. That is when you have the choice of either continuing to struggle on your own or ask God for help (if you didn't before)! I know we often wait till we are in the center of a trial till we ask for help.
 
Over past year I was felt like God was throwing lots of random trials at me and I felt overwhelmed. But you know, the reason I felt overwhelmed is because I wasn't allowing God to be in charge and when I handed my problems to him, my life was so much easier. Oh, my trial didn't vanish instantly away but once I handed it to God I wasn't worrying about how I was going to handle it. I also was filled with peace even though I was in the center of the "storm". To me that is the most awesome feeling..having peace in the center of turmoil. Looking back I see why God placed those trials in my life and I am thankful he did. He was cultivating me in his "greenhouse" getting ready to plant me in the next season in my life.
 
The trials also helped me see areas that I personally needed to work on in my life as well as seeing areas I need to work on in dealing with my family and people outside of my family. I know there are trials ahead but the one thing that gives me peace is the fact that God is in control and he knows the reason he is bringing each thing into my life ultimately for HIS divine purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment